[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:49:01 CDT 2014

Namaste

If Hiranya Garbha is the one and only Jeeva all the Upanishad Upadesha
Statements like Tat Tvam Asi will become useless for us to study. Why?
Because all of us not Hiranya Garbha are only illusion objects in that One
Jeeva's dream. We are wasting time studying Advaita texts. We can never get
Liberation. Only when Hiranya Garbha gets liberation we all will vanish
into Maayaa. We all are Dream objects.

Regards

-Venkatesh