[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 01:39:18 CDT 2014

<<  "How then can one go about deliberating on this subject unless oneknows
whose avidya is to be eliminated ? Surely one cannot do so byconsidering
adhyasa and knowledge as some external elements unconnected with the
inquirer."

Namaste, nobody is saying that adhyāsa is some
external element unconnected with the inquirer. This is not Sri Swamiji's
position
and I can see that from your paragraph above,you have not correctly grasped
Sri Swamiji's views.>>

Sorry. I did not say they were Swamiji's views. I was responding to Sri
Subhanu's observation << Such questions where the answers are valueless
are:-       What is the nature of avidyā? Is it positive or negative?-
  Whose is avidyā?-       What causes my confusion? >>. That is all.

Regards