[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 20 07:19:15 CDT 2014

Most of my
understanding perhaps conforms to vivarana school  ( I am not sure if it
is
entirely in conformity with it either so I cannot vouchsafe for it )
whereas your arguments are in conformity with the Sri SSS school of
thought. Since the definitions and concepts of same terms in the two
schools are different we will not be talking of the same entity though
using same words !!!

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare krishna

Yes, it is better to stop this discussion with that famous slogan  " agree
to disagree".  Anyway as you might have seen, normally I dont want to
quote Sri SSS directly though I draw heavily from his works.  Sometimes,
even in Sri SSS works I would not find support for my thoughts but it just
appears in my mind :-))

Thanks for your time &  patience prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar