[Advaita-l] 'world' is not the mental creation of tiny soul !!

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:31:28 CDT 2014

Namaste

After reading these discussions on SSS and Avidyaa we can draw this
conclusion. SSS camp must accept Jeeva is the Owner of Avidyaa. Jeeva is
the Creator. OR they have to accept Moola Avidyaa  and Brahman is the Owner
of Moola Avidyaa to become Creator. But SSS has written very lengthy works
to reject Moola Avidyaa. The first conclusion is the only one left.

Regards

-Venkatesh