[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sun Mar 2 03:36:55 CST 2014

If you wish to know the view of tradition, it is :
avidyA is kAla.
So says shrI madhusUdana sarasvatI :
कालस्त्वविद्यैव , तस्या एव सर्व्वाधारत्वात् इति ।
kAlastvavidyaiva, tasyA eva sarvAdhAratvAt iti.

As avidyA is upAdhi of Ishvara, hence we say that Ishvavra is kAla and this
fits gItA-vAkyam.

Rest is on those, who are involved in talks.....

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः *www.lalitaalaalitah.com