[Advaita-l] Which one is first in the creation sequence

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 21:24:29 CST 2014

On Sat, 3/1/14, Srirudra <srirudra at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear
 In the Bhagavad Gita The Lord says that He is
 Time.Kalosmi........So there is no question of creation of
 time.It is anadhi.R.Krishnamoorthy.

 Krishnamoorthy - PraNAms  - In the 10th Ch. of Geeta in describing some of his many vibhuti's He says I am many things - including I am dhananjaya. Creation involves He becoming many - Otherwise there is no creation. Hence when he says I am kaala it is not mean that kaala was not created. Any cause-effect relation provides the kaala. since cause supersedes the effect.

Hari Om!
Sadananda