[Advaita-l] svapna karma - real phala ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 29 04:16:16 CST 2014

I have heard that dream state is only a bhoga sthana in which we wash away
some of our prarabdha karma phala and the karmas we perform therein does
not result in phala, same way as animals do not accumulate phalas of the
deeds done by them. Open to correction.

praNAms
Hare krishna

If the svapnAvastha is keval bhOga sthAna can we atleast say, in dream, we
would be bhOktru-s of karma phala which we accrued in our  waking state ??
 Or the question is would we enjoy the jAgradavasthA's karma phala in
svapna ??  I know this question does not arise if there is absolute
disconnection between jAgrat and svapna.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar