[Advaita-l] svapna karma - real phala ??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jan 28 06:26:58 CST 2014

jAgratsvapnasuShupti-avasthAsu..., asking
for pApapariha

praNAms Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Yes, Yes, in saMkalpa we say,  jAgratsvapnasuShupti-avasthAsu,
jnAnatOjnanatascha kruta samastha pApa parihArArthaM...But I dont know why
we include 'sushuptAvastha' here since there is no vikAra as such in this
state !! ??  So, this means we have to be careful before choosing our
dreams and while dreaming...And we should clear our mind in such a way
that we should get only 'shubha phala prada' dreams.  Its looking funny,
but it is not so!!!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar