[Advaita-l] Can Brahman know itself?

Suresh mayavaadi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 00:22:04 CST 2014

Sir, I've been doing some vedanta studying, but doubts come up, and this is the only forum where I can share them. I am not in a position to go to teachers etc. This forum is the only place where I can discuss, understand, clarify doubts etc. Otherwise, my studying alone isn't helping - need someone to discuss things with, to see from another PoV, and so on.

Suresh