[Advaita-l] Body is the disease

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 01:18:24 CST 2014

Dear sri Srinath Vedagarbhaji,

<< I am not sure why do think all other non-advaitic schools use only yukti
and not shruti. May be I am not reading you well?  >>

Absolutely. Just like other schools of thought, I thought Advaitic school
also can use yukti to support their contention. But I dont see why you came
to the conclusion you have. Anyway it is not something we need to quibble
about.

Regards