[Advaita-l] Advaita-1)Body is the disease

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 05:44:37 CST 2014

Dear
In the rope snake analogy there is either snake or rope .But the afraid individual only sees it as a snake first and gets panicky and guards himself avoiding stepping on it.Later he comes to a correct understanding.But here Brahman is said to be WITH ignorance.It  is not that Jiva sees Brahman as if with Avidhya.How this is to be accepted?R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad