[Advaita-l] MuktikA Upanishad / MuktikOpanishat cited by srI VidyAraNya svAmI in PanchdaSI

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:36:51 CST 2014

Nithin bhai, Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa did his sadhana and had darshan of
Maa Kali without any external guru and so did Sri Ramana Maharshi realized
his true nature without any external Guru. They both are exceptions and not
rule and both are considered as an avatar. There was no disciple, no formal
initiation, no external guidance, no vaidhi vidhi, just pure intense love,
devotion and total surrender.

Generally, for human being, just realizing one form of God is enough, but
Sri Ramakrishna had a mission to complete, hence he even crossed borders of
religion, just to prove by practice and experience that all forms of God
and all paths are true and valid. an exception is Buddhist way. Though he
said that there is no difference between (original) teachings of Lord
Buddha and Advaita.

SRKP cannot be caged in any sampradAya. SRKP would go into samadhi even by
listening to any name of God and at times he could even enter into samadhi
by listening into words which are not said in civil tone. SRKP could see
krishna in an English-boy who was standing and leaning on a tree with legs
crossed and could see Maa Kali even in prostitute. Even if we d not
consider him as an avatar, still he and Sri Ramana Maharshi are exceptions.

Having a glimpse of samadhi and staying 24 x 7 (sahaj) is different.

Hari OM

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna