[Advaita-l] MuktikA Upanishad / MuktikOpanishat cited by srI VidyAraNya svAmI in PanchdaSI

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 01:45:17 CST 2014

Thank you Nithin ji,

Silly mistake. I will still check Hindi Translation that I have. Today, I
just copy pasted the verse in which the correct ref is already made without
fully reading it :(

Chandramouli ji wrote:
> I was really referring to the limitations of history on which we place so much
> emphasis while denegrating the scriptures as pure fiction. not on the periods
> of famous personalities per se.

I concur.

Was just curious as I could not find proper reference (due to silly mistake)

Thank you both of you.

Happy Mahashivaratri

Om Namah Shivaya! Har Har Mahadev!

Sujal