[Advaita-l] The concept of mAyA sItA

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 00:31:31 CST 2014

It can be further argued that, that Rama or Sita i.e. the avatara form
itself is a Lila accomplished through Maya. As Krishna says he has taken
birth using his own maya. Hence, Sita= Maya Lakshmi!! And Rama=Maya Vishnu
and hence, Vishnu & Lakshmi does not undergo any miseries but it is Rama &
Sita who undergo miseries!

-Nithin