[Advaita-l] The concept of mAyA sItA

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 07:37:29 CST 2014

I am hearing about Mula Ramayana for the first time!! I feel, even if it
was a Maya Sita, even then it would not compromise Rama's eka patni status.

The maaya sita was actually Sita herself who appeared to be different from
Sita but who in reality is non-different from sita!!.

So, I do not see any problem in accepting the concept of Maya Sita!!

-Nithin