[Advaita-l] Why does anything exist at all

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:01:17 CST 2014

Dear
As per Upanishads from akasa evolved Vayu from Vayu Agni from Agni apah and finally prithvi.These fundamental elements join in different proportions and were responsible for the entire universe as we see it.It is not correct to say from nothingness everything came out.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad