[Advaita-l] vaisheShikasUtram

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Apr 24 19:57:26 CDT 2014

I heard that there is a vR^itti on vaisheShika-sUtra by bhAradvAja and
another commentary by bhikshu(viGYAnabhikshu ??).

While I could not find any details about the vR^itti of bhAradvAja,
wiki-page on viGYAnabhikshu did't list any work on vaisheShika-sUtra-s by
him.

I'm sure that bhAradvAja-vR^itti was printed. I've know clue about that of
bhikshu. I heard that it was listed as reference books in some edition.

Those who have more knowledge about these, please share.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः*www.lalitaalaalitah.com