[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Seeking clarification on Bri. Up. Mantra 1-4-2

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:51:52 CDT 2014

Namaste Sri venkateshmurthyji. The Vartika is covered in three volumes,
first vol dealing with Sambandha Vartika while the 2/3 rd volumes deal with
the BUB proper. I think entire vartika is covered. 1st vol has 1136 verses,
2nd has 227 ( 2nd brahmana ) + 389 ( 3rd brahmana ) verses  while the 3rd
volume has 1844 ( 4th brahmana ) + 390 ( 5th brahmana ) verses.Very well
written introduction  summarizes the associated portions. You can walk into
the chamarajpet shankaramutt book store and quite a few very old copies are
available mostly in dilapidated condition !!!!!!

Regards