[Advaita-l] Eka Jiiva Vaada - one perspective.

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:00:02 CDT 2014

Namaste
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Srirudra <srirudra at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear
> How do you say or come to a conclusion that -there is no rule that tiny
> Jiva can only imagine and create things less intelligent than himself-.How
> do you measure the capacities of a Jeeva?

I said there is no rule to say Jeeva can only imagine and create less
intelligent things than himself. You cannot ask for Sastra references for
this. To prove my statement is wrong you have to give a Sastra rule saying
Jeeva cannot create more intelligent things than himself. According to my
knowledge of Sastra there is no rule like this.

In daily life also we can see many examples for Man creating more
intelligent and strong machines. Many children are more intelligent than
parents. Many disciples are more intelligent than Gurus. It is all Power of
Maayaa. Even Sri Raama lost in battle to Lava and Kusha. If Raama is
Ishwara how can He lose the battle? Power of Maayaa. If Sri Raama is
Ishwara how was He tricked by Golden Deer Maayaa Mruga  in the forest?
Power of Maayaa.