[Advaita-l] Eka Jiiva Vaada - one perspective.

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:04:21 CDT 2014

Dear
How do you say or come to a conclusion that -there is no rule that tiny Jiva can only imagine and create things less intelligent than himself-.How do you measure the capacities of a Jeeva?Premises should be well founded.If there are any scriptural references please do present them.We can not assume things and build arguments on them.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad