[Advaita-l] Reference to Avadhuta Gita

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:57:46 CDT 2014

Namaste,

As Sriram ji as said, it is the first verse of AvadhUta gItA. If you are
looking for devanagri script

You can find it on sanskritdocuments.org website

http://sanskritdocuments.org/doc_giitaa/doc_giitaa.html

Unicode version is available at
http://sanskritdocuments.org/all_sa/avadhutagiitaa_sa.html

I do not understand

Pls let me know the bibliographical details of it (with pagination,
> publishers' detail, year etc., as I need to refere it to the dissertation)
> if you have found a copy of it. It seems I could not locate any copy of it
> in Devanagari script online.

If you are looking for a hard copy for reference, then avadhUta gItA is
available a a part of collection of many gItA-s, under the title, 'gItA
samgrah' published by Gita Press, Gorakhpur in Hindi. Pages 537-619

Title: Gita SAmgrah
Publisher: Gita Press, Gorakhpur
Language: Sanskrit - Hindi (only translation of mula sloka, no commentary)
Code: 1958
Year of publication: s.n 2070
(Vikram Samvat 2070-71 is Year 2014). This book was published in 2013
)
Cost: Rs. 80.00

Hope this helps.

OM