[Advaita-l] 'Ishwaro'ham' and 'IshwarabhAvaH'

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 1 08:58:43 CDT 2013

Dear friends,

It is not that what one scholar says is only important. It is also equally important to see how one interprets the words and sentences for his own consumption. It seems Shri Rajaram had not noticed the  bhakti slokas of Adi Shankara. Even it is explained to him why Adi Shankara being an advaitin wrote the bhakti slokas one can be certain that he will not understand until he really tries to understand that by doing manana himself. No amount of external input is going to help him.

Regards,
Sunil KB