[Advaita-l] Samit Pani, do we really have to stretch this ??

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 07:09:50 CDT 2013

> These days, instead of 'samit', an android phone with a working internet
> connectivity to a 'realised guru' who can guide one through the maze of
> 'samsara' aided by the 'sastra' and grace of god should do the work! Not
> forgetting to carry suitable gifts & prostrate with humility
> -'shiShyaste.aha.n shAdhi mA.n tvA.n prapannam'
> Regards
> Balagopal
> PS: even this forum is helping mumukshus in keep going forward.

Maybe Upanishad would mean - to stay connected to Guru via internet ;)​​

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 4:43 PM, balagopal ramakrishnan <rbalpal at yahoo.co.in