[Advaita-l] Samit Pani, do we really have to stretch this ??

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 03:56:13 CDT 2013

When it is said that Jnani has no Karma, it means that Jnani who remains in
Paramartika Dasha, for him no Karma binds. But, a Jivan-Mukta remains in
his body till his Prarabda Karma is extinguished. Hence, even many
Householders have become Jnani's. The examples can be that of King Janaka
or Rishi Vashista etc. In the recent times the example of Lahari Mahasaya
can be given.

http://nithinsridhar.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/random-musings-part-17-the-state-of-jnana/

-Nithin