[Advaita-l] Seeking clarification on Rigveda recitation

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 10:45:37 CST 2013

BTW, if you have determined that your guru is from a traditional gurukulam
and is a good teacher (which I assume you must have since you are learning
from him), you should just follow what he says and not solicit advice from
people you don't know, especially on the internet. I realize that I am
shooting myself in the foot somewhat, given my previous reply. But just
take it as a friendly suggestion.

Rama