[Advaita-l] In defense of Advaita and Vivarta-Vada

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 10:09:24 CST 2013

Nitin: I agree that shastra-s have to be applied practically an so
practical aspect has to be focused.
Ravi: I agree :)

Aum

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna