[Advaita-l] In defense of Advaita and Vivarta-Vada

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:49:06 CST 2013

You can refer to Gita Super Site <http://202.3.77.102/acquia/?q=node/20>

In BG 18.66, only our acharya has said that one has to leave both dharma
and adharma (which implies that one has to transcend both)

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna