[Advaita-l] Advaita Bodha Deepika

ललितालालितः श्रीमान् lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Wed May 22 19:46:57 CDT 2013

I request all to see this post in another forum:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/bvparishat/-43IwoG2mHg
It shows that there are chances that author of advaita-bodha-dIpikA, although similarly named, is not same as karapAtrI svAmI of kAshI.
I hope, if we consider life-span of ramaNa and karapAtrI svAmI(of kAshI) and their meetings, etc. we will be able to make everything clear.
As far as I know, there is no such book titled advaita-bodha-dIpikA ascribed to karapAtrI svAmI(of kAshI). It is nowhere in their publication list, at least.
I may be wrong though, if someone could show otherwise.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः
www.lalitaalaalitah.com