[Advaita-l] Pramana for adhyaropa apavada

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Mon May 13 04:59:16 CDT 2013

Please read his mails. He talks about the implication of Ishwara enjoying jIvA in response to my position on Ishwara does not become an object in bhakti .

Can jIvA be bhogyam for Ishwara in vyavahara? If so, does it become jadam? It is reflection of consciousness, my dear. Please consider the position of vivarna, vartika on bimba and pratibimba before answering one way or the other.