[Advaita-l] Pramana for adhyaropa apavada

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri May 10 06:21:02 CDT 2013

so that one can see the similarities
like absence of dvaita, duHkha, presence of uncreated sukha, freedom from
all upAdhis, etc: In this state a father is no father, a mother no mother,
……gods no gods,

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I was about to ask a question by quoting this upanishad maNtra :-)) This
is  not for any argument, just curious to know, you said in the other
thread that prANa in sushupti is sOpAdhika, saguNa brahma and it is not
nirupAdhika,  nirguNa brahma...but here you are saying jeeva here in this
state nirupAdhika and in that state daiva is adaiva !!  How do you
reconcile these two contradictory statements?? please let me know..how can
a jeeva who is free from all upAdhi-s merge himself in sopAdhika brahma??
gods no gods, do we have to interpret here god mentioned here is not the
supreme god but some subordinate deva-s since there is mergence of saguNa
brahma in sushupti??  And how this explanation (merging with saguNa
brahman) goes along with our 'sushupti' experience !!??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar