[Advaita-l] Pramana for adhyaropa apavada

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu May 9 13:41:19 CDT 2013

Hare Krishna. If we take as absolutely true the statements that describe qualities of ishwara, then we will have to interpret statements that negate those qualities as referring to material qualities as dualists do. On the other hand if we take as absolutely true the statements that describe brahman as without attributes of any kind, then we have to treat all descriptions of qualities as true only in the relative realm as advaita does. I would like to know if there is a basis for advaita approach other than this being an unbroken and ancient lineage.