[Advaita-l] 'Questioning' as a sAdhana

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 07:59:54 CDT 2013

Bhaskarji - we do not need to worry. It still remains as super secret as guhyatamam- since it is so secret that even  ifone teaches that you are that infinite- no body will believes it anyway! Manushyaanaam sahasreshu....
Hari Om!
Sadananda

>________________________________

to those who deserve and approach them with sincere desire to know.

>praNAms
>Hare Krishna
>
>It is very true that the teacher should
not 'pass' his secret knowledge to an 'ayOgya' or 'anadhikAri' disciple.
 But irony is that now-a-days, we have been seeing Acharya-s or traditional
teachers, who are supposed to maintain the secrecy of this  guhyAtiguhya
 vidya, writing volumes & volumes  on this vidyA with all
available details, giving public lectures on upanishad rahasya vidyA which
is supposed to be taught to the 'able' shishya on 1:1 basis.  There
was a time when they used to say, when shishya is ready (pakva), guru himself
will approach him till then struggle hard to purify your mind..But I think
those days have gone, irrespective of 'adhikAra' 'yOgyata' this vidya has
become an open secret to one and all :-))  Perhaps this would be one
of the reasons, today, we have somany versions of same vedAnta jnAna with
conflicting view points  from various schools of thought like dvaita,
advaita, v.advaita etc..  Just thinking aloud..