[Advaita-l] Eka jiva vada and nana jiva vada.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 9 07:23:39 CDT 2013

Namaste

Brahma is Sat and Brahma is everything. Everything is Sat. Where is
Mithya?
Where is Asat? Everything is Sat only. If I say hare's horns it is Sat. If
I say  Rajju Sarpa it is Sat only. Why? Because all words are expressing
Brahma only. If you use any word that word is Brahma and Sat only.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think you are applying the siddhAnta at the wrong place!!  The tattva
that says  brahmaikatva or all pervasiveness (sarva vyApakatva) does not
there to prove that sarpa which is wrongly perceived in rajju is also
satya...

BTW, if everything is satya as per your above statement, on what basis, on
all these days  you were arguing that both waking and dream state
cognition and experiences are mithyA??  By the way I hope you have checked
yourself those bhAshya quotes (tattvAnyatva) and convinced that  there is
something available in shankara bhAshya to that line of thinking.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar