[Advaita-l] Meet on Advaita Vedanta in Bangalore - May 7 to 8. 2013

Anand Hudli anandhudli at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 05:23:29 CDT 2013

Bhaskar YR wrote:

>I went there today by taking special permission from my boss !! But Kanchi
>Mutt Hall was totally empty, I came back disappointed...If possible share
>the topics discussed...Why the abrupt end to this sadas??

I went there with my son today morning hoping to listen to finer
points in advaita, but was told the meeting ended

yesterday because some of the scholars wanted to leave early.
Apparently, a summary of the topics discussed was presented

by Shri Advayananda Saraswati, after the sadas had ended. I was told
the topics discussed included suShupti, the role of Yoga in
advaita in the context of shravaNa, manana, and nididhyAsana.

Anand