[Advaita-l] Eka jiva vada and nana jiva vada.

vinayaka ns brahmavadin at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 00:58:25 CDT 2013

One more reference which is relevant to the discussion:

BSB 1.1.2

The words 'from which' denote the cause. The full sense of the Sûtra
therefore is: That omniscient omnipotent cause from which proceed the
origin, subsistence, and dissolution of this world--which world is
differentiated by names and forms, contains *many agents and enjoyers*
(aneka kartru-bhOktru samyuktasya) , is the abode of the fruits of actions,
these fruits having their definite places, times, and causes, and *the
nature of whose arrangement cannot even be conceived by the mind* (manasA
api achintyamAna rUpasya),--that cause, we say, is Brahman.

Best Wishes,

Vinayaka