[Advaita-l] I am Alone in the Universe?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:21:07 CST 2013

Namaste

The Jeevanmukta is also in MY DREAM only. If he gets Moksha his Moksha
is in MY DREAM also. It is not real. When he gets so called Moksha my
dream is still the same.  I can learn a good lesson from it. But good
things can be dream objects like Guru, Vedanta and others.

If I wake up the whole MY DREAM will end. My dream = Universe and
everything in it. Then there is no 'You' no Universe no Jeevan Mukta
no dreamer.

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:04 PM, Ramesam Vemuri <vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com> wrote:
> "The answer is simple."
>
> Doesn't appear so.
> Evidence on ground shows that many a stalwarts (Jivanmuktas) ended their
> dream. But the world and the other individuals (jIvas/dream characters) are
> continuing.
> So even if "you" version ends its dream, the dream of the "I" version (a
> dream object in your dream, according to your Model) will continue.
>
> Will it then be not a mere fallacy of  "you" to consider that the dream
> ended whole stock and barrel and to say that your dream objects do not
> continue any more?  Can the dream for "you" end if the your dream objects
> are merrily continuing?
>
> Perhaps, a nested hierarchy of Hiranyagarbhas and where "you" relative to
> "I" occur in the hierarchy can better fit the Model?
>
> regards

Regards

-Venkatesh