[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Mar 7 17:52:26 CST 2013

Krishna
-------

I am interested in learning and exploring more about the advaita philosophy
and hence i am interested in joining this group.

regards,
Krishna Mohan

Shreekrishna
------------

parabrahmaNE namaH

Namaste,

My name is Shreekrishna. I am 27 and I reside in South Carolina, USA.
Professionally, I am a Mechanical/Thermal Engineer. I am also a student of
Sanskrit, vEdAnta and Carnatic music. I hail from Bangalore, India.

I am born in a Madhwa family and am a practising Madhwa. I am currently
learning about the mAdhwa and rAmAnujIya thoughts. My intention of joining
this list is to learn more about advaita-vEdAnta from an educational
perspective, to find resources, contact people who can help me with
authentic versions and sources of advaita-vEdAnta as founded and preached by
Sri SankarAcArya and his followers, and opportunities to find activity
partners/mentors in my locale.

I would like to specifically emphasize that my intention is not to engage in
interschool debates on this forum, for I have a very elementary knowledge of
each system. As an open-minded jijnAsu, I am trying to find means to study
vEdAnta from the eye of each of the three gurus, in a bid to understand
authentic, undistorted versions of their respective viewpoints. It has been
my experience that misinterpretation of x is very prevalent and possible by
school ~x.

  Analogously, I am not here to clarify/present a mAdhwa stand on any matter.
I hope to benefit mostly as an audience, and occasionally as a questioner. I
will be happy to provide you any other details that you may require from me.

Best regards,
Shreekrishna.