[Advaita-l] Sajeevini mountain - a question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Mar 1 05:56:20 CST 2013

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yesterday, to my second son, I was narrating the rAmAyana episode i.e.
'lifting and bringing of sanjeevini parvata' by hanumAn to save the lives
of lakshmaNa & other vAnara sena.  In all attentiveness he was listening
to this story and at the end he asked me with all innocence (Kannada)
'appa, hanumanta matte aa parvataana vaapas itnaa'  (has he kept that
mountain back  in its original place after the purpose is served!!).  I
could not answer him, somehow I avoided showing my ignorance and managed
the situation.  Frankly I donot know the answer, is there any reference to
this in vAlmeeki rAmAyaNa??  Pardon me for asking this 'baalisha'
question.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar