[Advaita-l] Restructuring the KedarNath Shrine

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 05:21:32 CDT 2013

Dear Sri Venkatesh Murthy
No doubt about this.Let us do our mite towards this goal of restoring the temple to its old form bereft of unnecessary commercial strutures.How to achieve this is my worry as such an effort will not be supported by many .Devotees require other facilities too .I read some where that in olden days devotees were not permitted stay over night in the temple's vicinity.Whether we can enforce this old rule?Whether the temple can be shifted to a much safer place after proper following of temple building shastras?Lord Shiva's grace should guide the people involved in this great endevour.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad