[Advaita-l] Can Jivan Mukta become bound again a if he offends Ishwara?

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 05:43:32 CDT 2013

Dear Sri Rajaram
We can take the sloka to mean that one should never ever think of offending Ishwara.To emphasise that perhaps the poet took the superlative position.Even a Jeevan mukhta will revert if he offends The Lord has to take to mean that it should not be done.Not that jivanmukhtha will do it.It is just poetic way of cautioning us.Hope in this way we need not speculate on the hypothetical.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad