[Advaita-l] Re The stance of the upadeshasaahasrii on Ignorance, Deep Sleep

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:34:44 CDT 2013

According Sri Mani Dravid Sastrigal, the differing positions within the sampradaya are drshti bheda. He showed how the  differences are reconciled in response to my queries on theory of reflection as per different sub-schools of advaita. (I had to go in to it as reflection theory is critical to my study of bhakti in advaita).

Is it the hall mark of understanding when differences are resolved using right logic to create a harmonious view? I see Madhusudana and Appayya Dikshitar did that too. Or is it the desire to see unity where none exists?