[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Ramesam Vemuri vemuri.ramesam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:41:21 CDT 2013

Quote:  "........ you have to accept pratyaksha.  pratyaksha reveals that
world exists along with time....."

Right there lies the biggest presumption!
Such an "acceptance" is totally unwarranted because it is presumptuous. The
unverified presumption is that the "revelation"  from  pratyaksha  is
'reliable and True.'
The  burden of the entire argument in Vedanta (addvaita) addresses the
fallacy  in that presumption and establishes it to be unreliable.

regards,