[Advaita-l] Eternal Loka

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:32:21 CDT 2013

Namaste

The Kakataliya Nyaya is the best answer for this. Swami Sivananda has given
very nice explanation in Vedanta for Beginners.
http://www.dlshq.org/download/vedbegin.htm

'A crow came and sat on a palmyra tree, and just at that time, a fruit of
that tree fell on its head and killed it. The falling of the fruit had
really no connection with the crow’s sitting on the tree. The coincidence
of the two events was merely accidental. This illustration is used to
describe anything which is purely accidental and has no reason behind. It
is said in the Yogavasishtha that the appearance of a common world to many
Jivas, each of whom has really an independent world of itself, is only
accidental (Kakataliya) and has no reason or any other meaning for it
whatsoever.'

Brahman having Gunas and Causing the World is according to this Kakataliya
Nyaya. It is accidental. There is No meaning for saying Brahman is Cause
for World and Cause for Gunas.

Regards

-Venkatesh