[Advaita-l] Traditional Scholarship vs Modern Pseudo-Intellectualism

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 08:18:32 CDT 2013

Namaste

You cannot deny we are weaker than older generations. Can you say you know
all 18000 Slokas of Bhagavatam or 24000 Slokas of Ramayana by heart? Can
you say them not looking at the book? Then you should not try to learn
Bhagavatam or Ramayana. It is useless according to your logic.

Regards

-Venkatesh