[Advaita-l] shAnkara bhAShya pArAyaNa sattram - Aug 3 - 7, 2013

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:19:01 CDT 2013

Namaste

The Yedathore Yoganandeswara Saraswati MaTha, K.R.Nagar, Karnataka, is
organizing, for the third time in succession, a meet where scholars,
sAdhaka-s and students come together to do a disciplined pArAyaNam of the
prasthanatraya bhAShya of Sri Shankaracharya. The venue is JapadakaTTe, a
place on the banks of the Cauvery, about four hours drive from Bangalore.
The details are available with me.  Those who have involved themselves in
the study of the bhAShya in the original are welcome to participate.  There
will also be a 'chintana goShTI' during these days on pre-decided topics
from the bhAShyam led by eminent scholars of advaita vedanta.  Those
interested may pl. contact me by private email.  Kindly inform others whom
you know would be suitable for this unique program.

regards
subrahmanian.v