[Advaita-l] Interest Collection is Wrong according to Dharma?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:31:08 CDT 2013

Namaste
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

>  > I can understand this also, but again it is not clear to me how mOksha
> can be balanced here in the true balance of mind !!??
>
> There should be balanced views of Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha for
> Pravrutti Margis.
>
> >  would you blame me prabhuji, if I say 'balancing of mOksha' is still a
> puzzle to me ??

Everyone knows Moksha is the final goal. If he does not know Moksha is
final goal he will be blindly doing activities in Dharma, Artha and Kama
like animals not knowing why he is doing it. But if he thinks he can give
up all activities of a householder because Moksha is final goal and there
is no Karma for winning Moksha he is wrong again. When he is a householder
he has to do duties. He cannot escape saying I am trying to get Moksha and
I have to do no Karma. The secret is Karma Yoga that is Nishkaama Karma is
needed but not Naishkarmya for a householder.

The same is said very beautifully in the Gita -
aarurukshormuneryogaM karma kaaraNamuchyate .
yogaaruuDhasya tasyaiva shamaH kaaraNamuchyate .. 6\.3..

--
Regards

-Venkatesh