[Advaita-l] Interest Collection is Wrong according to Dharma?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jul 9 01:28:20 CDT 2013

After all interest in interest only shows that one wants to increase his
welfare to enjoy the worldly pleasures,and gets bound by that.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

What about brAmin's F.D.s, R.D.s  & other deposits in Banks & post
offices, I think even our SB a/cs also attracting some rate of interest
annually is it not ??  These transactions also to be shunned totally?? And
what about, taking housing & personal loans &  ' paying interest' by
brAhmaNa-s :-)) .  If the second one is not permitted in dharma shAstra-s,
then I am ready to follow it, and will not give any interest nor principal
amount  :-))  but who will give me the bail :-))  More seriously, without
scratching our heads much about these dharma sUkshma-s, it is better to
treat all these things as part and parcel of our materialistic life  and
try to concentrate more on our adhyAtmika sAdhana with shraddha & bhakti
towards almighty.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar