[Advaita-l] aruNa prashna & upanishad chanting in evening

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jan 30 21:59:43 CST 2013

praNAms Sri Ram prabhuj
Hare Krishna

On a lighter vein :))

That doesn’t mean that one can chant & refer the
veda mantras by wearing Bermudas & while answering
calls of nature.

>  I wear panche (dhOti) & t-shirt,  so bermudas is out of question :-))
By the way, is there any specific dress code while chanting veda-s or for
doing vedAbhyAsa??  I've seen in Sai baba mandira and at some places (like
in satyanArAyaNa pooja etc.) people wearing pants & shirts would join us
in vedic recitation during maNtra pushpa or whenever they hear some
familiar maNtra-s.  Can they join us (ritviks) like that prabhuji??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar