[Advaita-l] aruNa prashna & upanishad chanting in evening

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:22:09 CST 2013

Sri-suktam is a suktam in the Rk-khila. It is accepted as a valid
sukta by rg-vedins. I have no idea why people go around talking about
things they know nothing about.

sacitra-citram etc., are recited with the *exact same svaras* as rg
veda, except they follow the yajur-praatishaakhya/yajus-svara rules.
So the instead of dIrgha svarita in certain places, it is svarita.

Rama