[Advaita-l] Panchayatana Puja

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Fri Jan 18 04:45:52 CST 2013

Dear Sri Shriharsha chatra
I am not an authority on this subject matter.But it is always good to do
one`s ordained pooja by oneself.Only problem will be security checks in
foreign countries and our salagramams may be not allowed or the carrier may
be called in question to explain etc.which may be embarrasing as madi
aspects are violated.So it is advisable to handover the pooja to a trusted
relative while going abroad.Otherwise I think there should be no bar to do
one`s pooja wherever he goes.